Wednesday 21 September 2011

The Death Star Code

The Power of the Sun God

The more I learn about our Sun God, the more I am in awe of its mighty power. The astronomical wonders are revealed to me by NASA and Star Wars, with a measure of Star Trek if I'm being honest. Which may explain when when I saw the Cranial Mass Ejections from the mind of the Sun God above I was transfixed. If you stare at the image long enough you find yourself in a hypnotic trance.  I felt the almighty power of the sun and I knew it was our own Death Star which the Mayans predicted will do something unpleasant. in 2012. Which also happens to be the 25th Anniversary Star Wars release. This circularity in my thinking could explain why only now Scientists are able to reveal Tatooine exists!
Image: NASA and LucasArt?
“Again and again we see that the science is stranger and weirder than fiction,” Mr. Knoll said. “The very existence of this discovery gives us cause to dream bigger.” [NASA Detects Planet Dancing With a Pair of Stars, NYT]
Whilst some conspiracy theorists may question this as the Mr. [Grassy] Knoll in question used to work for George Lucas who made then destroyed Star Wars franchise, I don't. There was no faked moon landing. We've been there before, remember? We knew not to go to the Dark Side:



The human mind is far too limited until it is freed from the confines of the cranium.  I had the need to feel the force. I heard another transmission whilst in my Trance. NASA admit their understanding of solar power is still in the infancy and learning. They teach me too:
"About 1 in 7 flares experience an “aftershock.” About ninety minutes after the flare dies down, it springs to life again, producing an extra surge of extreme ultraviolet radiation [all Gingers should know this is not good]. We call it the ‘late phase flare...The energy in the late phase can exceed the energy of the primary flare by as much as a factor of four.” [Secret Lives of Solar Flares]
Due to my association with the Nose Bleed Shelter I felt myself commanded to down seventeen aftershocks within about ninety minutes. This to represent 17 shocks that were to wake the planet from it's slumber. I felt each one. Now time is abstract, a concept that is not really relevant in the grand scheme there are greater constants acting when our stars start to rain down upon us. So we'll ignore time for now and get to the maths assignment N.A.S.A set me;

(1 x 7) + 4 = 11

I am uncomfortable with binary code. It's not that I don't trust computers because I've seen the Matrix. It's because of the days when I have known in my soul that technology has conspired against me. It usually starts with a cash point and before coffee has made me human. Skylab has allot to answer for. So I must progress this formula to defeat them instead changing how the question is posed and simply observed. I counted out loud 1 2, 1 2 (I always double check). It was then I looked at the clock 12:12

12 is a useful number in conspiracy as this video shows;




Anyway,
12 + 12 = 24 which is the same number of hours it too for the pounding in my head to subside when I woke from my trance. I was feeling the Spirits move through me and I fainted in a passion. It's also the number of hours in a day ish.  

I performed one last step to remove the last vestiges of binary pollution from my code. 

To negate the effects of time and binary, but mostly because I learnt about folding bits of paper from science programs and books, I applied the same logic and I folded space itself:

Space Yields Hole to Gingerzilla's Power
When I woke I saw the answer scrawled before me

42


Douglas Adams was bloody right!


2 comments:

GingerZilla said...

I have a feeling that a certain Doctor could be linked with this remarkable code. Last Friday showed it with two earthquakes to reflect my two sonic posts at 12:12. I will show the power of 12.

Anonymous said...

Coming soon to a theatre near you...
TORY DALEKS
sent through time to exterminate the NHS